Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bluerobotics Low-Light HD USB Camera
- Offers to use underwater with excellent low-light performance
- Provides low distortion lens with excellent picture quality
- Includes an 8-inch USB cable with JST-PH connector
- Onboard video compression
- Based on the Sony IMX322/323 sensor
The Bluerobotics Low-Light HD USB Camera is ideally suited to use underwater with excellent low-light performance, good color handling, and onboard video compression. A specially-chosen wide-angle, low distortion lens provides excellent picture quality on the ROV.
Based on the Sony IMX322/323 sensor, this camera uses a large sensor (1/2.9 inch) and a relatively low pixel count (2MP, 1080p), meaning that the physical pixel size is large to allow maximum light sensitivity. We’ve had this camera down at 300 m depth, where we could see subtle bioluminescent creatures in the darkness.
The camera also has an onboard H.264 compression chip so that all of the video compression is done onboard and does not place much load on the main computer. That also means that we’ll be able to support multiple cameras in the future for alternate views.
- 1x Low-Light HD USB Camera
- 1x 8-inch USB Cable (200 mm)
- Mount Type: M12 x 0.5
- Field of View (Horizontal): 80°
- Field of View (Vertical): 64°
- Type: Sony Exmor IMX322 / IMX323
- Format: 1/2.9 inch
- Distortion: 1%
- Total pixels: 2000 x 1121 (H x V)
- Recording pixels: 1920 x 1080 (H x V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01 lux
- Sensitivity: 5.0V / lux-sec at 550 nm
- Standard: 1080 p30
- Compression format: H.264 / MJPEG / YUV2（YUYV）
- Supply Voltage: 5 volts
- Max Power Draw: 220 mA
- Connector: JST-PH to USB
- Working Temperature: -20 - 75 °C
- Weight: 17 g
- Weight: 13.5 g (without cable)