- Take Bee-bot or Blue-bot with several different life cycles to follow, student's can combine understanding of different animals and species with the early stages of programming.
- While kids of all ages use it, we recommend this robot for kids ages 3+ from KS1, KS2 to learn & to improve their cognitive skills.
- It helps children to learn more about control, directional language, estimation, and sequencing & develop programming concepts
- It is designed to equip teachers with hands-on educational floor robot activities for classrooms.
- NOTE: Bee-bot and Blue-bot shown in the Image is NOT INCLUDED! / Recommended Age: 3 Years and up!
Let the children's imagination run wild with this wildlife garden mat.
Can they get the Bee-bot or Blue-bot to follow the life cycle of the Butterfly or frogs? With several different life cycles to follow, students can combine an understanding of different animals and species with the early stages of programming.
-Contains several life cycles to follow
-Engaging resources for the whole class
-For the associated activity tin, please see Wildlife Garden Activity Tin (Sold Separately)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.