- AS7262 6-channel Spectral Sensor Breakout Board
- Features a color sensor for red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet
- Provides two onboard white LEDs
- Measures reflectivity of surfaces
- Has an I2C interface and is compatible with 3.3 V or 5 V
The AS7262 6-channel Spectral Sensor Breakout Board features a color sensor for six bands of color readings that roughly translate to red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet. Rainbow-y!
The two onboard white LEDs mean that you can illuminate materials to give more accurate spectral readings and also measure the reflectivity of surfaces. The LEDs we've used are really high-quality ones with a CRI of >=90 and a color temperature of 4,000 K for consistent and accurate color rendering.
You can do all sorts of cool things with this sensor, like analyzing different light sources, measuring the transmission of light through materials or solutions (with an additional light source), and more. The AS7262 6-Channel Spectral Sensor Breakout has an I2C interface and is 3.3 V or 5 V compatible.
- AS7262 6-Channel Spectral Sensor Breakout
- 1 x 5 Male header
- 1 x 5 Female right angle header
- 19 x 21 x 4 mm
- AMS AS7262 6-channel spectral (visible) sensor
- I2C interface (address: 0x49)
- 6 spectral channels (450, 500, 550, 570, 600, 650 nm)
- 2 on-board illumination LEDs
- 3.3 V or 5 V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.