Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Capable of driving two DC motors or one stepper motor
- Low MOSFET on resistance: HS + LS 305 mohms
The Aptinex Dagaya 8835DSSR provides an integrated motor driver solution for cameras, consumer products, toys, and other low voltage or battery powered motion control applications. The device has two H bridge drivers, and is capable of driving two DC motors or one stepper motor, as well as other devices such as solenoids. The output driver block for each consists of N channel power MOSFETs configured as an H bridge to drive the motor winding. An internal charge pump generates gate drive voltages. The DRV8835 supplies up to 1.5 A of output current per H bridge and operates on a motor power supply voltage from 0 V to 11 V, and a device power supply voltage of 2 V to 7 V.
The DRV8835 offers the following features:
- Dual H Bridge Motor Driver
- Capable of Driving Two DC Motors or One Stepper Motor
- Low MOSFET ON Resistance:HS + LS 305 mohms
- 1.5 A Maximum Drive Current Per H Bridge
- Ability to Configure Bridges in Parallel for 3 A Drive Current
- Separate Motor and Logic Supply Pins:
- 0 V to 11 V Motor Operating Supply Voltage
- 2 V to 7 V Logic Supply Voltage
- Separate Logic and Motor Power Supply Pins
- Flexible PWM or PHASE/ENABLE Interface
- Low Power Sleep Mode With 95 nA Maximum Supply Current
- Tiny 2.00 mm x 3.00 mm WSON Package.
Separate logic and motor power supply pins.
Flexible PWM or phase/enable interface.
Low power sleep mode with maximum supply current of 95 nA.
Tiny WSON package of 2.00 mm x 3.00 mm.