Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Air Quality Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Measures the quality of the air in a room
- Comes with six LEDs display board
- Uses a bi-directional UART interface
- RoHS 3 compliant
The Air Quality Kit for Raspberry Pi is based around the MonkMakes Air Quality Sensor board. This add-on for the Raspberry Pi measures the quality of the air in a room (how stale the air is) as well as the temperature.
The board has a display of six LEDs that display the air quality and a buzzer. Temperature and air quality readings can be read by your Raspberry Pi, and the buzzer and LED display can also be controlled from it.
The Air Quality Sensor board plugs directly into the back of a Raspberry Pi 400, but, can also be used with other models of Raspberry Pi, using the jumper wires and GPIO template included in the kit.
- 1x Air Quality Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Absolute maximum supply voltage: 3.6 V
- Minimum supply voltage: 3.0 V
- Typical current consumption: 40 mA
- Maximum current consumption: 80 mA
- eCO2 minimum reading: 400 ppm
- eCO2 maximum reading: 4095 ppm
- eCO2 resolution: 1 ppm
- eCO2 accuracy: unspecifiedTemperature minimum reading: -10 °C