Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The linkage type adaptive grippers support Plug and Play compatibility with most collaborative robot brands
- The flexible fingers of the linkage type adaptive grippers enable gripping of round, spherical or concave workpieces
- An integrated drive controller and communication system eliminates the need for an external controller
- The AG series is compatible with objects of different sizes, with a maximum stroke of 145 mm
- The AG series maintains the gripping of the workpiece when the power is off, thus improving the safety of the gripping process
The AG 105 145 Linkage Type Adaptive Robot Gripper features a plug and play design, parallel and adaptive gripping, a long stroke and adjustable gripping force, self-locking, and intelligent feedback.
If theres any concerns, please contact customer support after placing the order, you will receive a reply within 48 hours.
If the product is damaged because of customer misuse, no return or refund will be accepted.
Recommended workpiece weight: 2 kg
Repeat accuracy (positioning): +- 0.03 mm
Opening/closing time: 0.7 s / 0.7 s
Driving method: Screw drive + Linkage system
Weight: 1.3 kg
Noise emission: Under 50 dB
Rated voltage: 24 V DC +- 10%
Rated current: 0.8 A
Peak current: 1.5 A
IP Class: IP 54
Recommended environment: 0-40 degrees C, under 85% RH.