Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 6V, 70rpm, gear ratio 1/298
- Rotation : CW / CCW reversible
- Long-life precious metal brushes
- 10mm shaft length, D-shaped
- Compact size, long lifetime, low noise
This motor of the 12mm Gearmotor series is of middle power, very robust and suitable for the most demanding robots. It works with a 6V supply voltage and has a 1/298 reduction gear.
The motor is bolted very robustly with M3 screws.
The case is primarily made up of spur gears, but features helical gears for the first stage to reduce noise and improve efficiency.
These units have a 10mm long, 3mm diameter D-shaped output shaft.
Motor size : 12mm * 10mm * 26mm
Shaft length : 10mm
- Nominal voltage: 6V
- Operation voltage range: 1.5V to 12V
- Gear Ratio : 298
- No-load : 40mA 70RPM
- Stall : 0.67 A 2.4 Kg.cm
- Shaft : 10 mm length, D-shaped