Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Brushless DC motor with integrated driver, eliminating the need for an additional driver/controller
- Permanent lubrication with long-lasting grease
- Gears constructed entirely from metal
- Double ball bearing on the output shaft
- Low noise operation with a lifetime exceeding 15,000 hours
The 36mm Brushless DC Planetary & Precision Gear Motor 12V 210 RPM consists of planetary gearboxes and BLDC motors. It has a small form factor which enables it to produce a high torque at low speeds, resulting in powerful, efficient, and smooth operation with low noise.
It performs at peak efficiency at more traditional motor speeds, providing significant advantages to customers in terms of torque output, reliability, and overall cost.
Gearbox: 36 mm diameter x 34.5 mm length
Motor: 35.8 mm diameter x 50 mm length
Shaft: 8 mm diameter x 20 mm length, D-shaped
Model: 36PG 3650BL 19 12V
Voltage: 12V DC
Reduction Ratio: 1/19
No Load Speed: 210 RPM
No Load Current: < 280 mA
Rated Torque: 5.5 kg.cm
Rated Speed: 100 RPM
Rated Current: < 1.8 A
For other speed specifications, please refer to the attached file list.