Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Brushless DC motor with integrated driver, eliminating the need for an additional driver/controller
- Permanent lubrication with long-lasting grease
- Gears constructed entirely of metal
- Double ball bearing on the output shaft
- Low noise and a lifetime of more than 15,000 hours
The 36mm Brushless DC Planetary Gear Motor, 24V, 570 RPM consists of planetary gearboxes and BLDC motors. This combination results in a small form factor brushless DC gearmotor that can produce high torque at low speeds, providing powerful, efficient, and smooth operation with low noise.
It performs with peak efficiency at more traditional motor speeds, offering significant advantages to customers in terms of torque output, reliability, and overall cost.
Gearbox: 36 mm diameter x 34.5 mm length
Motor: 35.8 mm diameter x 50 mm length
Shaft: 8 mm diameter x 20 mm length, D-shaped
Model: 36PG 3650BL 14 24V
Voltage: 24V DC
Reduction Ratio: 1/14
No-load Speed: 570 RPM
No-load Current: < 400 mA
Rated Torque: 8 kg.cm
Rated Speed: 260 RPM
Rated Current: < 2.6 A
For additional speed specifications, please refer to the attached file.