Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- More electrically efficient
- Low or no electronic noise or EMI/EMC emissions, which interfere with sensors and electronics
- Speed and direction are easily and precisely controlled, giving you a full range of options with every motor
- Ball-bearing construction increases durability
- There are no motor brushes to wear out because the windings are electrically commutated
Exquisitely efficient small form factor BLDC motor that has peak operating efficiency at low RPM allowing custom integration with planetary gearbox. High torque from a small form factor, with low power consumption and peak performance at low RPM for quiet operation.
Traditional BLDC motors have peak performance at high RPMs. These RPMs are simply too high to make efficient use of a gearbox, and even when a traditional bldc motor is paired with a custom high-rpm gearbox there are typically noise and heat issues that make it prohibitive for discerning applications.
Integrates the unique low RPM with a custom planetary gearbox. The result is a small form factor bldc motor that can produce high torque at low RPM and offer strong smooth operation with low noise!
For mounting brackets of this motor check: https://www.robotshop.com/en/metal-bracket-36d-planetary-gear-motors.html
Gearbox : 36D X 34.5L mm
Motor : 35.8D X 25L mm
Shaft : 8D X 20L mm, D-shaped
Model : 36PG-3625BL-19 24V
Reduction Ratio: 1/19
No-load speed : 290 RPM
No-load current : < 160 mA
Rated Torque: 2.5 kg.cm
Rated Speed: 220 RPM
Rated Current : < 0.4 A
For others speed specification, please see attached file list.