Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- More electrically efficient
- Low or no electronic noise or EMI/EMC emissions, which interfere with sensors and electronics
- Speed and direction are easily and precisely controlled, giving you a full range of options with every motor
- Ball-bearing construction increases durability
- There are no motor brushes to wear out because the windings are electrically commutated
This item consists of spur gearboxes and BLDC motors. BLDC motors have comparable power to permanent magnet motors. They can be controlled either digitally or manually. The gearboxes are permanently lubricated with synthetic gear grease.
The gearbox output shafts can be made to your specifications, or you can use one of the many common designs we keep in stock. Shafts can be case-hardened and are supported in either bushings or needle bearings. Accessories include linear motion, slip-clutches.....or whatever else you may require!
Gearbox : 37D X 24L mm
Motor : 35.2D X 21.8L mm
Shaft : 6D X 21L mm, D-shaped
Model : 37SG-3625BL-56 12V
Reduction Ratio: 1/56
No-load speed : 107 RPM
No-load current : < 70 mA
Rated Torque: 6.8 kg.cm
Rated Speed: 76 RPM
Rated Current : 0.8 A
Stall Torque : 12.5 Kg.cm
Stall Current : 1.8 A
For others speed specification, please see attached file list.