- Solid State Dual LiDAR - can obtain 2D and 3D distance data at the same time
- Measurement Range Distance - 2D up to 8 Meters 3D up to 2 Meters
- FOV - 2D 120 Degree, 3D 65 Degree
- Application -automotive, SLAM, Obstacle Avoidance, Navigation of Robots, security, smart cities and more.
- Compact design - Weighing only 28g, 37.4x37.4x24.5mm
- 2D/3D Dual Solid State ToF LiDAR Sensor
CygLiDAR enables flexible system configuration by obtain 2D and 3D distance data at the same time. 3D data is able to accurately recognize the situation and 2D data can be measured long distances.
- The World's Smallest Dual LiDAR
Weighing only 28g and featuring a compact design (37.4*37.4*24.5mm)
CygLiDAR is optimized for usage across a variety of applications.
- Solid State
Solid State A typical rotary LiDAR has problems with vibration and heating. CygLiDAR which using Array ToF Sensor Module is operating in a solid state method without moving part, not only more resilient to vibrations, but can also reduce heating.
Detection Range - 2D : < 200mm ~ 8,000mm
3D : 50mm ~ 2,000mm (*Dynamic Range Mode)
Distance Accuracy - ±1%
Field of View - 2D/3D Horizontal : 120º
3D Vertical : 65º
Resolution - 2D : 0.75º (Angle)
3D : 160 x 60 (Pixel)
Measurement Speed - 2D/3D : 15Hz
Operating Temperature- -20º ~ 60º
Use environment - Indoor
Interface - UART TTL(3.3V)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.