Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Position, velocity and acceleration control
- Driver: 7 segment indicator, 10V DC, 0-10A, 1-200W (new)
- Brushed motor servo: 24V, 40W, 200 pulses per revolution (used)
- Follow over protection, encoder fail and motor fail protection, over current, over temperature and short circuit protection
- Communication: pulse/direction, UART, USB, virtual com port and analog (velocity mode)
The 28VDC 10A 200W Combo Brushed Motor Controller w/ Close & Open Loop Speed Control includes a DC Servo Motor (Nisca 40W, 200PPR, used) and a Servo Driver MSD_E10A that are configured together. The user can use Pulse/Dir signals to control the driver without any other configuration (similar to a Stepper Driver).
The controller can control one brushed motor with an incremental encoder.
The driver integrates a Smart PID to control position, velocity and acceleration.
There are three independent modes: Position mode, Velocity Mode, and H Bridge Mode.
It also includes an Automatic Tuning Tool to automatically identify PID parameters.
It supports many types of communication methods (Pulse/Dir, UART, Virtual COM Port, USB).
Parameters can be configured by the extension button board and 7 LED segment indicator for easy and quick setting.
1x Driver MSD_E10AI
1x Brushed Servo Motor ( 24V, 40W, 200 PPR (Used))
1x Extension Button Board
1x Bus 8 lines cable
+++ Working Voltage: 12-24 VDC
+++ Encoder Resolution: 200 PPR
+++ Motor Power Max: 40 W
+++ Working Voltage: 8-28 VDC
+++ Continuous Current: Up to 10 A
+++ Power Max: 200 W